Treatment of varicose veins begins with an examination. At present, the color Doppler is the "gold standard" for the diagnosis of dilated veins. Advantages Of Color Doppler:
- During the examination, the condition of superficial and deep veins is assessed, blood clots and inflammatory processes in the vessels are detected.
- It passes without pain and discomfort.
- Duration of the examination: 30 minutes.
- Bulging veins in the lower extremities and vascular asterisks
- Yellow-brown spots and trophic ulcers on the legs
- Swelling, itching and pain in the lower leg and hip
- Feeling of heaviness and fatigue in the legs.
Based on Doppler data, an accurate diagnosis is made and the correct treatment method is selected.